Ventilate Your House
Ventilating the house can prevent you and your family from falling down with colds or flu. It is a simple gesture, but eliminating a “loaded” air is something that helps you take care of your health and just a few minutes
Opening our house is a very positive habit to maintain good health. The air of the spaces must be renewed so that it continues to be breathable and beneficial for organisms, Ventilate is the first step to eliminate harmful substances that accumulate in homes. A gesture that to be optimal may depend on different factors But there are more things in your power to make the environment of your home as healthy as possible
The Benefits Of Ventilation
We say that” air is charged” when the environment of a given room is overloaded with this carbon dioxide. When we ventilate:
- The air is oxygenated: the concentration of CO2 is reduced, the gas that we exhale and that is no longer serves us
- The humidity is regulated: sometimes it is desirable to increase it because the air is very dry when damages our respiratory mucous membranes. Other times
- you have to decrease it so there are no condensations
The Sun’s Rays Have A Certain Disinfectant Effect
- Dust is reduced: particles in suspension and odors are swept away by the air current created during ventilation
- We allow the sun to act: the rays heat and “disinfect” the rooms in a certain way since the ultraviolet rays act against some microorganisms
In the event that we do not open the windows or do not ventilate correctly the rooms of our home, we can find different negative aspects of our health
- Mold proliferates as a result of excess moisture. When we notice its smell we are already breathing harmful spores
- They increase the toxic gases that are released by the glued objects (furniture, carpets, plastic objects, etc.) the cleaning products or that are part the fumes of the kitchen. In a closed space, the density of particles and gases is greater than outside.
- The risk of allergies multiples and the airways become irritated. It also favors the appearance of all types of infections
If We Do Not Ventilate, that Can brings Allergies, Infections, Headaches, Fatigue
The polluting gases are concentrated. boilers, heaters, stoves (gas or paraffin) and chimneys emit this type of gases. These emissions are eliminated by causing the devices to expel the gases to the outside. In mild intoxications, the symptoms are quite similar to those that occur in the flu: fatigue, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, lack of concentration and even changes in heart rhythm.
How And When To Ventilate Your House
The most appropriate time of day and the time that should be dedicated to ventilation, it depends on the type of local climate, the use of the house and season of the year in which we are.
- In winter you have to ventilate at the hottest time, towards noon, or take advantage of the moment when the sun hits the most.
- In summer it is ventilated at night, which also serves to refresh the house to the maximum.
- About 10 minutes a day is enough to renew the air in the room.
- The more people live in a house, the longer and more times they must ventilate.
- The bedrooms are aired after getting up. It is not a bad idea to open the windows a few minutes before sleeping, even in winter.